College Hunks Hauling and Moving is the fastest-growing hauling franchise and moving franchise in America. College Hunks Hauling and Moving also has impressive brand recognition. The franchise has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, ABC’s Shark Tank, HGTV’s House Hunters, AMC’s The Pitch, Bravo’s The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC’s Hoarding: Buried Alive and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc. and more. To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented.
Come see what all the buzz is about and join our College H.U.N.K.S. team.
As a Truck Captain, you are the first point of contact for clients on the job. Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day – especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly College Hunk – starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate.
- SAFELY operate the moving and/or junk truck at all times, experience driving a 26ft box truck is a plus!
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and marketing material.
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to disposal, how to best complete a job, when to leave Wingman behind, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core values.
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance.
MUST possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time.
MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping others.
MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about huge opportunity.
MUST be drug free.
MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
See what we do here:
EARN $18-$25 PER HOUR with College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving.
Required license or certification:
manager in training
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - Boston South is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - Boston South
As Seen on ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, Blue Collar Millionaires and more...
With 90 franchise locations across the U.S., College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving® is the largest and fastest growing junk removal and moving franchise opportunity. In 2015 CHHJM was named one of the fastest growing companies College Hunks World Headquarters is located in Tampa, FL. CHHJM Headquarters operations provides franchise support to their franchise owners across the country and operates a World Class Sales and Loyalty Center. Recognized as one of the Top Places to Work, and known for its unique and fun company culture, CHHJM is an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
COMPANY MISSION: To live our four core values of Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen Fulfill and Delight; and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Company Website: staging.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)